Welcome to Thibodaux Obstetrics and Gynecology! Our specialized team is dedicated to supporting women’s health through all stages of life.
Meet our Providers
Our providers are passionate about women’s health. Patients travel internationally to receive their excellent care. Dr. Morice and Dr. Zabel are skilled providers and surgeons who are board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Kristen and Celina are our Nurse Practitioners certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Each brings their own talents to our patients.
We are located right here in Thibodaux, LA. At Thibodaux Gyn/Ob , we provide comprehensive gynecological and obstetrical (Gyn/Ob) health care to women of all ages. Our physicians and certified nurses are dedicated to working with each of our patients to develop an individually tailored plan for obstetrical and gynecological health and wellness, from reproductive health and contraception to perimenopausal issues.
Our staff prides itself on building strong and long-lasting relationships with our patients. We have a modern office equipped with advanced technology to support all of your women’s health needs. Come visit our state-of-the-art office to see how much we offer.
Thibodaux Gynecology and Obstetrics is located at 406 N. Acadia Road, Thibodaux, LA. We are just down the street from Thibodaux Regional Hospital.
Feel free to come by and see us to set up an appointment for your healthcare needs or simply to say hello and get acquainted with our location, staff and services.
Free Phone Consultation
Do you have questions about our services? Are you not sure which is right for you? We offer free 30-minute phone consultations to help you get the information you need.
Call our office at (985)-446-2890 to schedule a free consultation with one of our staff members. We know that your healthcare is an important and complex decision. We’re here to help.
- Infertility Treatments
- 1 in 6 couples struggle with infertility. Our team is here to help. We are passionate about helping families grow using fertility treatments, including IVF. Treatment is tailored to each patient’s medical history and goals to offer individualized care.
- Tubal Reversal Surgery
- Morice has been performing tubal reversal surgeries for over 14 years. He is one of the nation’s most well-known tubal reversal surgeons. Tubal reversal, or tubal reanastomosis, is more affordable than IVF and has a higher pregnancy rate. It is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure requiring no hospital stay.
- Obstetrics and Perinatal Care
- Our team cares for many women through their pregnancies and deliveries. We offer services for both routine and high-risk pregnancies and deliveries. Ultrasounds are performed in our office using advanced technology for excellent diagnostics. We support our patients’ choices for delivery, including natural childbirth and VBACs.
- Gynecology and Women’s Health
- Thibodaux Obstetrics and Gynecology offers preventive care such as annual exams, contraception, and STD testing. We also treat and manage complex women’s’ health issues. These include endometriosis and postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy.
- Endometriosis Treatment
- We offer minimally invasive, laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis. Surgery can help relieve symptoms and preserve fertility.
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Our team also performs cosmetic procedures. Laser hair removal, botox, and vaginal rejuvenation are some of the services available to our patients.